So, qwilk got on my case because a module he really wanted working in PureLS did not, and he wanted me to fix it. And so after a little break I dusted off the source code, fixed a bug he helped me track down in PureLS. Along the way I fixed a few other things and added several functions into the lsapi.dll LiteStep wrapper. This should allow quite a few more LiteStep modules to work under PureLS.
I tried to go the extra mile and see what I could do about adding support for the various LiteStep core modules, but I lost that battle, and I got scars to prove it! :)
In any case, you can get the new stuff off of the PureLS page. Feel free to take a look at the history file to see whats changed.